My work is on the Cover of *Quilting Arts Magazine*


 *Peaks* 34" by 35"

I have exciting news. I have not only a new article for the upcoming issue of Quilting Arts but I also made THE COVER!


I am so happy. I am on page 62 and the title of the article is *Add a POP of Color*. It's a modern twist to the well known half square triangle. It's fun and different.


In this close-up you can see how I quilted with the sewing machine and by hand with big stitches.



This is a variation of this fun technique. You can find more information HERE  

Here is the link of the INTERVIEW I had with Managing Editor Kristine Lundblad.

I am linked to: Off the Wall Friday and Kelly's Blog

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on landing the cover of Quilting Arts Magazine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margarita, its Julie from Adelaide South Australia. I love your squares and all your colour. I will be looking forward too seeing you on the cover of Quilting Arts. Stunning work mate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...