*NEW Article* and Part Two of the International Quilt Festival

 

 
My latest article is out. I am on page 51in the magazine Quilting Arts December 2019/January 2020. In my article I show you how to make an inexpensive and durable stencil so you can add a new layer of color of a polka dot design to commercial or hand-dyed fabric.
 
Photographs above shows samples of dotted fabrics and the cover of the magazine.
 
Now, as I promised...Eye Candy from the International Quilt Festival:

 
 
Being and Time by Natalia Lashko
 
 
Detail- Edo Spring by Masako Sakagami
 

Texas boy with Fish by Carolyn Skein
 

Last Huntly Aberdeenshire by Kathy Whitby
 
 
Foxgloves at Widnsor by Sandra Mollon
 

Hanok by Mikyung Jang
 

Two Friends by Gabrielle Panquim 
 

Jubilation by Ellen Lindner
 

The Sum of Seasons by Chang Misum
 
 

These two last quilts by my dear friend Vanessa. I am so proud of her! She has a
wonderful BLOG
 

From the exhibit *Quilting as Therapy* Behind the Mask by Glena Gordon

You can read more of Quilt Festival HERE
 
Go and visit Off the Wall links for more eye candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...