*My Painted Garden*- My latest article in Simply Moderne Magazine

My latest article is out in the summer issue 2016 of Simply Moderne magazine#5. In it, I show how to work with transparent and opaque paints on fabric.

                                                   My article is published on page 66.
The fabric paints are from Prochemical and Dye I used their PROfab paints.

Once I finished painting, I used Aurifil 50w cotton threads to sew the inside details.

I used 28w cotton thread to sew around the border. Using this thread with a close zig zag stitch creates a  pronounced border while adding stability and also covering the loose threads from the raw edge.

I hope you will do this project and set a festive table to celebrate a nice meal surrounded with friends and family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...